Saturday, August 8, 2009

ray letter

August 7, 2009

Dear "Pastor Barb", Pastor Gabe & Serah, Pastor Dan & Rachael, Dave & Mindy, Karine, Tammy, Natomi, Kim, Bill, Dan, and all the younger adults that I've had the pleasure of being with the past week, I have truly been blessed to have met and spent time with all of you.

While walking through the break-room at the hotel this morning two of the male workers where talking about a group that was staying here, I stopped, turned around and mentioned I think that’s my group I brought down. They both said you are the best group they have had stay, and while choking up a bit the one gentleman said he would actually miss you when your leave.

Now you can see how the little things you say and do are seen and commented on by others. While I have been with many groups similar to yours, I will say you are head and shoulders above the rest.

Hopefully we can do this again sometime!

Thank you from the guy who sets in the driver seat! May God bless you all and the great country we live in!

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment